Thursday, September 6, 2012

Morocco

I'm back from a ten day trip in Morocco, which means that I now have functioning internet again. This is both a great thing--I can write to all my hundreds of loyal blog followers about my trip--and a horrible thing--I sensed that I was making great progress fighting my facebook addiction, but I will now most certainly fall into a relapse.

As I sort through my photos and thoughts, I'm thinking that what would make most sense is to cover the trip day by day, an entry for each day with my corresponding best photos and commentary. If I do this right, I'm hoping the ten days will read succinctly and cohesively, like a story. :)

Here's a first picture. The landing in Marrakech, Morocco, with ice crystals on the outside of the window making things look grainy. The land is very dry right now because it's been hot and hasn't rained in months. At this point, I had no clue what I was getting myself into....
[to be dramatically continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment