Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 4: The Madness Begins


Week 4 is the week where the quarter begins to feel real. It begins to feel stressful, short, scary and rushed.

April 22: A rare rare event: my roommate goes to bed at the same time as me. The faint glow of her cellphone makes it's way across the bed frame.


April 23: The Senior Arts Gala at Bing. A fancy reception followed by a classy "talent show" featuring musicians in the senior class. This is the first time I've gotten to be in Bing as an audience member!

Bad seats. :) 

A. Stabile killing it. 
April 24: It was Admit Weekend! Fortunately I didn't have to interact with many profros. Snapped this right after a showcase concert with SSO at Dink. I felt like I was on a safari as I captured this blurry picture of pack of profros making their way past TAP. I like the picture because it looks like something that could have been taken by an old Kodak disposable. Also captures something about how it feels to be at Admit Weekend: strolling around with people you don't know, your future so ill defined yet somehow also so present as you walk around on what you know will soon be familiar territory.
April 25: Sushi night with "The Quad." Waiting for the bus to spirit us away. 
Turns out salmon skin in sushi is AWESOME.

On April 26th I had a pretty bad day and wasn't even upset about neglecting my picture duties. 

April 27th: My mom bought this for me on Thursday. It's a monkey, Stanford themed pillow pet. HOW COOL IS THAT! He's already become a fixture on our couch.

Let's see what pictures this coming week has in store! Thanks for reading everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment