Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The beginning of school

The very first day of school it rained and rained (not to mention the second). To my great luck, however, the bike ride to rehearse at Bing Concert Hall was sunny. Our sight-reading was a royal mess, and to top it off we had visitors from some high school listening in. It was embarrassing how much we sucked. I definitely heard some giggling.



On Tuesdays my only class is rock climbing, so I dressed as a hobo all day (read: a baggy shirt and sweatpants). N. Avery happened to be wearing the same tee-shirt because it was one of those free things they give out by the truck-full in White Plaza. I wanted to take a picture of the twinsiness, but you can tell that she was absolutely not enthused by this idea.


So far I haven't missed a day yet! We'll see how long that holds up. I have to remind myself that you can only take good pictures is you're either 1) extremely lucky or 2) taking lots of them. I want to fall into category 2 more than these pictures suggest I am in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment