Monday, April 8, 2013

Leaving L'Artaudie, and Oxford Pt. II

Wow. Tomorrow will be the beginning of Oxford, take 2. Although it's already been three weeks of break, it will be surreal to be back. I'm very thankful to have a second chance at this study abroad thing. Hopefully I can kick my now-mushy brain back into shape so as to be competent at my schoolwork. 

A little checklist of things to do:

1. Spend a bit more time in London. 
2. Go to Atomic Burger.
3. Have a Bee Sting from Far from the Madding Crowd.
4. Find a cello and join Corpus Christi's orchestra
5. Take dance lessons. 
6. Make my tutor like me. 
7. Amsterdam? Paris? Berlin? Dublin? Any of these?
8. Go to the pizza truck and eat food from said pizza truck. 
9. More tea. 

L'Artaudie says goodbye in typical glorious sunset fashion. Zero tweaking necessary here; it's perfect non-doctored. Have a strange sinking feeling that it'll be a while before I see this place again, but trying not to think about that right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment