Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pink

The sky is tinted pink. The air itself is tinted pink, so every object appears as if through a weak-grade instagram filter. The sun set just a few minutes ago, but the hotness of the day still seeps into the house and gives me a slight, pleasant, and sticky headache.

I went to the dentist today and the fluoride was cherry flavored. At least it wasn't bubble gum. Still, I almost gagged.

I've just spent some time watching videos of obscure musicians playing for Pitchfork in random corners of Paris. In one band, a percussionist banged a rock against a railroad rail. It wasn't a special rock. It was probably chosen at random from all the other rocks. I envied him.

I got a new pair of shoes today, and I was excited for them, but they were a tad too small. They were kind of tinted pink too, actually. But unevenly, in splotches.

No comments:

Post a Comment