Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello

Welcome to my blog! My name is Elise Sugarman, and I'm a college student. I am starting to get confused about how old I am. The objective number is easy, but other than that it really depends on my mood. My private thoughts, sometimes made public, center around an entirely too ironic, melodramatic mix of self-deprecation and self-importance (it's a messy deal, and I'll try to spare you of it as much as possible). I am not a hipster, and this is made most obvious by the fact that I love to dance. When I introduce myself to people, I like to make sure they know that my favorite inanimate object is my pillow. 

Truthfully, I'm just another one of the millions of people who have felt the need--for whatever reason--to launch their feeble voice into the ether of the interwebs. I missed the myspace and tumblr craze, but better late than never! It'd be cool to be famous so that people would suddenly be interested in what I had to say on this blog (ERMERGAWD JBIEBS WISHES HE HAD POPCORN RIGHT NOW?!), but I am also content in my averageness because it's awesome to go to the grocery store and not have people stare at you or run up to you and bother you. This is one of my abilities that I appreciate the most. 

I plan on posting a mixture of journal-type entries, photographs, and links to my philosophy blog and recordings. Along the way, I hope to share my comments on the music/places/people/ideas I like, with lengthy justification, of course. Thanks much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment